Sand Dune Park
July 4, 2007 - grand opening.
Drive south from Syracuse on Main Street (Highway 27).
The park is on the west side of Main St. just before River Rd.
Camping is allowed at the park
- ATVís operated at night must have functional headlights and tail lights.
- Operators under the age of 18 must wear DOT or Snell approved helmets.
- Anyone who operates an ATV within the city limits must hold a valid
driverís license and obey all Kansas traffic laws.
- No passengers may be carried unless the vehicle is designed to do so,
excluding a parent or guardian with their child.
- No Glass, alcoholic beverages.
- Observe Park boundaries and fences.
- Whip must be 10 feet in height from ground with red/orange flag.
$5 per OHV
Other Photos (click to enlarge):
Syracuse Sand Dune Park - Google Interactive Satellite Image
In the News:
Back to Sand Dune Guide